The chassis is the most important part of a park home. However, it is also the least noticed, hidden away behind a brick base or ‘lower skirtings’.
However, over time, the chassis can start to rust and corrode, making it more prone to buckling under the weight of the home and the contents it supports.
If your park home floors are starting to creak or are becoming uneven, this can be an early sign of corrosion issues and an early inspection is recommended.
Calladine Limited are specialists in park home repairs and maintenance and offer a competitively priced UK-wide service.
Calladine can re-strengthen the chassis by:
- replacing rotten support timbers and treating them;
- replacing old support jacks with new corrosion resistent ones;
- treating the steel chassis to prevent corrosion;
- replacing floorboards that can be the source of draughts;
- adding underfloor insulation.
Contact 01636 858467 today for a no obligation FREE quotation.